No review

I did not get a review (or raise that I'm aware of) this year. Our store is in disarray being down 3 leads? and a Store Director. I talked to HR ETL three times with no results. Am I missing a step before calling the hitline?

I did not get a review (or raise that I'm aware of) this year. Our store is in disarray being down 3 leads? and a Store Director. I talked to HR ETL three times with no results. Am I missing a step before calling the hitline?
Same boat here lots of moving parts and most tms didn't get a review. I barely got mine as I basically forced my covering etl to just give it to me lol. You should of seen your pay increase on you last paycheck. Just look at that and compare it to what you were before.

Your raise is probably on your paycheck. Depending on the amount you may not have noticed. Those that got .5% only got a few pennies, which is disgraceful and Target should be ashamed.

Anywho, very easy not to notice. You don't have to get the review to get the raise on your paycheck, but the review is nice so that you can understand what you're doing right vs. what you need to improve on. For those that got a .5% and didn't understand why... if I thought they deserved more and had no clue why they got the shaft, I sent them to the ETL or SD.

Your raise is probably on your paycheck. Depending on the amount you may not have noticed. Those that got .5% only got a few pennies, which is disgraceful and Target should be ashamed.

Anywho, very easy not to notice. You don't have to get the review to get the raise on your paycheck, but the review is nice so that you can understand what you're doing right vs. what you need to improve on. For those that got a .5% and didn't understand why... if I thought they deserved more and had no clue why they got the shaft, I sent them to the ETL or SD.
Most of the ones at my store that only got pennies deserved what they got. I work with a bunch of lazy folks.

I checked on the last paycheck and there is no raise not a single penny

No review for me this year, either. I wouldn't recognize a two-cent raise on my paycheck any more than I would all the other years. The only significant bumps happen when the base pay rate goes up for everyone.

Back