Archived Revisions for Adset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's my first day in preparing the signs for adset. So far, so good. I know what to do with what was in he boxes except for one. There's this "Revision for store....". This is the first time I know of this. I wasn't even made aware of this during my training. What do one do with this? Is this for the plano team? Help! Thanks!

Do those signs have locations on them? If not, they may be for revisions that haven't been tied yet, and once the revisions are completed, you can get the locations for those signs.

It has locations written on them. So I have to look for the signs that came with the box and make those changes that was listed in the revisions? There's a lot in there (in the revisions papers) O.O

Just put it in order by aisle with others. Wait till you see the ad corrections & no locations on Friday.

Thanks, Hardlinesmaster. The revisions are white papers with what looks like with change locations for some of the signs but I'll check again. Just a quick question... where do I get the ad corrections? In an email or from receiving as well? Thanks again!!

Thanks, Hardlinesmaster. The revisions are white papers with what looks like with change locations for some of the signs but I'll check again. Just a quick question... where do I get the ad corrections? In an email or from receiving as well? Thanks again!!

you will get a box from receiving. my hr opens the box & ad stuff to my person. the other stuff to other folks. go under workbench under signing, for ad prep book. watch your dept numbers, ad dates & pog numbers on friday stuff. you will be able sort it faster.

Thank you so much, Hardlinesmaster. I hope there won't be a lot. I miscalculated and now had to catch up tomorrow. I finished sorting through the signs and through "no locations" but I have yet to check if I have all of the signs and reorder them properly so my adset teammates won't have a hard time putting them up. ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back