RevLog to be sent back to DC

When doing RevLog to send back overstock to the DC does the item automatically get removed from its backroom location or do I have to take from the location first? I'm getting different answers from my TL and ETL.

When doing RevLog to send back overstock to the DC does the item automatically get removed from its backroom location or do I have to take from the location first? I'm getting different answers from my TL and ETL.
You use my work to Take and then you swipe where it says take to reverse logistics . After you pulled everything you go to revlog create transfer . You get credit and quantity adjusted when it gets to dc

I guess it depends how updated your system is...

RevLog at my store removes the item from the location. So... I’m in RevLog and I want to sweep back this pillow. I scan the pillow and it gives me all the locations where it’s back stocked. I go to that location, scan it, and tell it how many I want to sweep back. The number I enter for that pillow is now removed from the backroom location.

No toggling to MyWork involved.

It wasn’t completed before the person working on it went on leave. Now they’re back wanting to finish it and they can’t find it in revoog.

It wasn’t completed before the person working on it went on leave. Now they’re back wanting to finish it and they can’t find it in revoog.
They won’t . If you don’t complete it for the week you started it will drop out of the system then .

Back