Ridiculous OPUs

animalcrossing

Mouse in the backroom
I'm surprised nobody has done this before (or maybe they have and I won't know because the search feature isn't working) but I want to see the absolute stupidest OPUs you all have gotten. I think the funniest I got once was a Balloon Time helium tank and condoms...Dumbest would have to go to someone ordering four of a bunch of different types of Harry's body wash (which I have proof of actually).
IMG_2506.JPG

Last edited:
Batteries. You are so lazy you can't walk in to the checkout lane to purchase? It would probably take you longer to stand at the service desk and wait til they go grab your bag and hand it to you than it would to just walk over to the check lane where your 4pk of AAs has conveniently been always right there and waiting for you.... and if you're not picking up and you're waiting as a drive up, it might save you 60 seconds (MAYBE) but you lose all your dignity. Walk your lazy ass in for you $6 purchase that is already waiting next to the check out. Smdh.

I do not understand the tiny one item OPUs either!!! Like are you really saving that much time by doing that...

A lot of times the single item orders are INFs from other stores. If an item is not available in the store you’re looking to order from, it will give you the option to pick it up at another store. its majorly annoying AF, and I’m sure people actually order one single, small item just the same, but that may explain at least SOME of them.

I hate when it’s a lot of single, small items that I have to prep and stow, especially when I am racing the clock!

Got another dumb one yesterday. Why on earth would someone need TEN of these plastic clear bins??
IMG_3632.jpg

Got another dumb one yesterday. Why on earth would someone need TEN of these plastic clear bins??
View attachment 14979

I've used that many storing baby clothes/supplies between kids and my FIL led Boyscouts for many years and these totes were used for everything in their medium-size trailer they took camping. Not crazily unreasonable to need that many.

I've used that many storing baby clothes/supplies between kids and my FIL led Boyscouts for many years and these totes were used for everything in their medium-size trailer they took camping. Not crazily unreasonable to need that many.
That makes a lot of sense actually, I just don't see how someone would even be able to carry all ten at the same time especially considering this wasn't for a drive-up order...

Twenty cases of 32 pack water.

It was not located on the floor or in the back.

It was still on the trailer but "on hand".

I had to haul up it front on an U-Boat.

If that had been my OPU I would have immediately been an INF.
The worst I remember us getting was 44 cases of I believe it was the 24 packs.

Not OPU, but rather SFS. KY Jell and Hellman's Mayo. I guess Hellman's is not available west of the Rockies (only Best Foods). I am in the middle of the Rockies, so both are available here.

Back