RTS metric

DBZ

Most of us know they need to be done by 9 AM. Do ones that drop in at 8:47 count need to be done by 9 too? Is there any other way this metric can go red?

This may have changed since I left, but RTS would sometimes drop at random times during the day, and if we didn’t keep checking and missed them, our metric could go red if there were enough of them.
Either the OPU/SFS team (at that time we didn’t have drive-up) or the Service desk team would be responsible for RTS, depending on the wishes/demands of the ETL-Log. It went back and forth over the tenure of the last three ETL-Logs. ASANTS, but at our store our metrics were better when the OPU/SFS team were responsible for them, something about covering their own butts was a great incentive.😁

RTS goes red when units are left past 9am, this includes units that dropped at 8:59am as well. RTS will also go red when you press "can't find" while completing the RTS tasks. Items that you couldn't find will be marked as "potentially walked" on the greenfield report.

^^ So then do you (ethically) press can't find if it's legit not there or do you punch in DPCIs to make it look like it was. I've always been told to punch in DPCI but then I wonder if the DU person should be held accountable for not following through and losing the sale.

^^ So then do you (ethically) press can't find if it's legit not there or do you punch in DPCIs to make it look like it was. I've always been told to punch in DPCI but then I wonder if the DU person should be held accountable for not following through and losing the sale.

GS/DU does RTS at my store. I will look up a bag I can't find in the pickup app. If the whole order is missing, I'm pressing can't find. If I can't find one or two items, I type in the dpci. I've heard that pressing can't find doesn't make the RTS metric red, but it makes some other metric red. Can one of you say either way, without any doubt? I've also heard that pressing can't find makes it red. I don't understand why there is so much debate about this metric. It is also really annoying that ones that drop at 8:59 affect it.

GS/DU does RTS at my store. I will look up a bag I can't find in the pickup app. If the whole order is missing, I'm pressing can't find. If I can't find one or two items, I type in the dpci. I've heard that pressing can't find doesn't make the RTS metric red, but it makes some other metric red. Can one of you say either way, without any doubt? I've also heard that pressing can't find makes it red. I don't understand why there is so much debate about this metric. It is also really annoying that ones that drop at 8:59 affect it.
Not doing it on time makes it go red, pressing can't find makes it go red. Use the greenfield report to see when/what went late and what the team couldn't find. AP might also be using this report to track shortage through OPU/DU and/or look for internal theft.

Back