Archived RTV Items. How the heck do I call to get a return address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrimsonRaven712

So I occasionally get items brought back to me marked as RTV. They have a little slip with a TCIN and it says to call a number (can't remember what it is off the top of my head but it is only 3 or 4 digits) to get the UPS return address. I cannot figure out how to call that number. Tried just dialing it directly into the red phones and I get "Thank you for calling Target) and then it hangs up. Tried dialing 9 before the number and nothing happens. How the heck do I dial out to this number?

So I occasionally get items brought back to me marked as RTV. They have a little slip with a TCIN and it says to call a number (can't remember what it is off the top of my head but it is only 3 or 4 digits) to get the UPS return address. I cannot figure out how to call that number. Tried just dialing it directly into the red phones and I get "Thank you for calling Target) and then it hangs up. Tried dialing 9 before the number and nothing happens. How the heck do I dial out to this number?

9 then 1 but not two 1s or you call 911

i was pleasantly surprised by how easy of a phone call it was. we’ve been getting a lot of them lately and it’s nice to be able to call and be done with it in less than 5 minutes.

i was pleasantly surprised by how easy of a phone call it was. we’ve been getting a lot of them lately and it’s nice to be able to call and be done with it in less than 5 minutes.
yeah, it's not bad.

why they can't just pull in and print the address on the RTV slip though is beyond me.

I was going to say just make your receiver do it then I realized you’re probably the receiver 😂

Thanks for the replies. I thought it was just an automated system that would give me the address without having to talk to a person so I had been calling before the store was open, thus the phone hanging up on me. So I called during business hours and got the address I needed. Just wish I could email someone to get it instead of calling, I hate talking on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back