Archived Rumors that spot will remain open Sunday's until 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loll... My store is doing this test this summer too. My stl started out by saying "there's something we wanna announce that's gonna be a good way for you guys to get more hours"

And then when they said 11pm on Sundays I made a trump debate face because what? It's a single hour! None of us is so broke that we're clamorimg for an extra 2 hours per paycheck. All the stores in the shopping center close by like 7 on Sundays. We're surrounded by darkness. Most of the shoppers don't even realize we're open til 10 on Sundays now. Either way, I didn't like the way my leadership chose to announce it. It's like they're just loving the fact that they can hold our poverty over our heads.. Or they think they can at least.

I feel like some leadership thinks that the closers will get to leave sooner after close if the store closes later with the added bonus that they can squeeze in more sales. What really ends up happening is that the late "shoppers" come in to kill time and trash the place without buying anything, leaving the closing team to stay the same amount of time after closing if not longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back