Archived Sales Floor TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, a sales floor TL position at another target store has opened. I’ve been waiting for ages at my store, nothings popped up.

I have a great relationship with my ETLs (SF/HR) and the STL. I wanted to apply for another TL once externally, and I asked the ETL HR for her support and she said go for it and she supports it.

I’ve worked at target about 3 years, my primary position is Electronics TM. I’ve worked backroom, bike builder, service Desk, GSA, consumables, SFS/Flexfill and regular hardlines of course.

I’m not on the bench, but does it sound good to apply if I have support from them? Anyway I can prove my best worth and make this as serious as possible?

I have great attendance as well, minimum C/Os and never had a NCNS.

What should I do next? Wait? Call the store?

Second time i've applied to this same exact store, just called because HR was out yesterday, aaaaaand position was filled AGAIN

Get yourself on the bench if you're looking to promote. STLs talk. Even if yours supported you applying, I highly doubt they'd reccommend you to a peer if you haven't gone through the formal process with them first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back