Sales

We're a little over forecast most days. Comp is typically up 15-20% for the store. Even more for originated sales. Fulfillment is comping down, but we only have OPU.

We're way up YTD but December has definitely been slow. Even in fulfillment they seem slow with SFS orders (not OPU). Fulfillment hasn't called the floor for help with anything lately either.

It seems like its hit or miss most days for the goal but we are beating the forecast yearly by like 1% but are up 4 mil on the goal. Some of the goals seem ridiculous though and I doubt we did that even last year. Fulfillment is up like 120% but it helps that we are actually getting SFS orders this year since we added FEDEX unlike last year

yeah we’re down like a lot. I think the man the myth the great legend that is BriBri pulled the wrong numbers out of his nether parts for these assed few weeks.
like most companies target sets sales goals based on a formula that starts with your comp and then gets adjusted for holidays etc

We are over goal by about 10 million for the year and likely to go over by 15 before the end of FY21 which is exciting because we might get a fifth SETL and a 2nd Flex TL, 3rd Closing TL and a maybe a second etl se

We've been down overall the past couple months. Could have to do with inflation?

We were actually up during the summer, and up significantly. I'm talking 40% above goal many days.

Are they making projections based off of last year?
Sort of. Last year was very different from any year before it, and this year is very different from both last year and before covid. You can’t “really” forecast against last year as so many people were getting extra money (unemployment, stimulus payments, SNAP, etc.)

Back