Archived Santa climbing the ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flow Warrior

progenitor of thalassophobia
Does anyone still have Santa climbing the ladder in stock. I am curious, as a guest almost stole ours when it was revealed there weren't any for about 100 miles around us.

Also why are people idiots like this, I mean seriously?

We sold our display for it a week ago as it was told to us that were not getting any more. Not sure why people make 1000 fake trees that sit forever but don't produce some stupid santa climbing a ladder that was obviously so cute it was gonna sell out heavy. Also, wtf people...since when did santa have to climb a ladder? when he was replaced by Tim Allen for those horrible movies? lmao

Hell, I thought we sold those.

I didn't know it was just a display!

Last edited:
I hope they're out of stock forever because our display Santa is noisy and harshes my mellow (higher-ups literally said to keep it on and at max volume) also I have a burning hate for all of those hard-to-find items like Hatchimals, Fingerlings, L.O.L. Surprise and apparently now Ladder Santa

also funny is that our one remaining Ladder Santa can no longer climb his ladder because he's toppled over and hit the floor once too often (takes out a bunch of ornaments every time) but guests still want us to give them the display

I was able to search using "climbing santa" totally sold out and discontinued. We are not allowed to sell our displays until the are clearance and the last one standing.

I hope they're out of stock forever because our display Santa is noisy and harshes my mellow (higher-ups literally said to keep it on and at max volume) also I have a burning hate for all of those hard-to-find items like Hatchimals, Fingerlings, L.O.L. Surprise and apparently now Ladder Santa

also funny is that our one remaining Ladder Santa can no longer climb his ladder because he's toppled over and hit the floor once too often (takes out a bunch of ornaments every time) but guests still want us to give them the display
Don't forget about Harry Potter socks, too!

Someone broke our display I assume trying to steal him
Ours was ziptied down in several times.
Don't forget about Harry Potter socks, too!
I love our ETL who announced over the radio randomly, We don't have any more 12 days of socks. Yes I know it says 5 we don't have them and No you can't just put 12 socks in the box"

I was able to search using "climbing santa" totally sold out and discontinued. We are not allowed to sell our displays until the are clearance and the last one standing.
I know. So ours is becoming mine. I just wanted a headsup so I can eyeball it more. All he needs to do is make it to the 8th. ;) :eek::p:D

One night when I was zoning, I walk past the ladder Santa, and noticed someone had put an elf on the shelf on its back. The elf was piggy backing on Santa. It was funny. Sleep for me now.

someone who may or may not have been me was pushing a cart of reshop and found an elf on the shelf that somehow ended up sitting on the E.l.f. cosmetics display.....I just needed a reason to say "elf on the wrong shelf" tbh

We never had ours setup because we didn’t get the shippers needed for seasonal when we were suppose to so we never setup our center seasonal set. By the time we had setup gondolas instead we got the shippers a month late literally the same day we set the gondolas up

We sold our display for it a week ago as it was told to us that were not getting any more. Not sure why people make 1000 fake trees that sit forever but don't produce some stupid santa climbing a ladder that was obviously so cute it was gonna sell out heavy. Also, wtf people...since when did santa have to climb a ladder? when he was replaced by Tim Allen for those horrible movies? lmao

We finally sold our disay too. People have been wanting to buy the display for a month and we had been saying no. Those people are gonna be pissed when they see it gone.

Our STL said ours is to be shipped back for recycling and, other than the trees, no displays will be sold. Since our Santa doesn't seem to climb anymore seems to be the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back