Archived sap orders that they say were delivered but not coming in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so our store is struggling with sap supplies. as my first position i had no problem with sap. for the most part things came in on time, or within a week or two past that.

i'm still waiting for may supplies. my 3 back up orders aren't in either.

i gave mysupport my basket #'s and it said our receiver had it. so did the other workcenter. he's not one to ditch it in the trash and its nowhere in the store.

I'd just reorder the items that were already supposed to be in your store. You can let AP know just to cover your ass, because it is a loss for the store, but it'll just be easier to reorder.

Have your ETL escalate it and get more into. How was it shipped? If it came through the DC, when did it arrive there and when did it supposedly leave for your store? If it came in through a package carrier, when was it delivered and who signed for it?

I had an issue with an order from Shorr a few months ago. mySupport said it was already delivered. But it was 10 pallets of supplies and we clearly didn't have it just laying around somewhere. It showed up on our trailer a few days later, so I assume their tracking was limited to showing that it was delivered to the DC.

I'd just reorder the items that were already supposed to be in your store. You can let AP know just to cover your ass, because it is a loss for the store, but it'll just be easier to reorder.
4 reorders later and still no product. usually that's my go to.

Have your ETL escalate it and get more into. How was it shipped? If it came through the DC, when did it arrive there and when did it supposedly leave for your store? If it came in through a package carrier, when was it delivered and who signed for it?

I had an issue with an order from Shorr a few months ago. mySupport said it was already delivered. But it was 10 pallets of supplies and we clearly didn't have it just laying around somewhere. It showed up on our trailer a few days later, so I assume their tracking was limited to showing that it was delivered to the DC.
they can say when it got sent to the dc but nothing else. they said it came through fed ex which is bull. most of the district doesn't have the same stuff.

i'm getting random things on time, just things my etl wants me to figure out why we don't have i have no answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back