Archived Saturday Mouse Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this past saturday didn't flow as well as the other days. The truck took 2hs and some change to unload. Market wasn't even done by the time break was called at 6:45. So when break was over at 7:00 and with just an 1hr till the store opens.

So when the store opened. Bulk pallets were being pulled to floor. Aisle still filled with boxes on the floor. Pulls from the mourning put on the back wall that was missed. A tub full of damage food item sitting in market. So by the time i left. They still had about 3-5 aisle of HBA to do and all of C & D.

The flow team was told that they are moving from 4am to 6am. And ever since that happen they seem to working slower and slower. They was getting slower before the announcement was made. But they moved from turtle to snail slow since i started. So with over 10 people on the team and the same truck count everytime. What was different this time.

I'm going to be honest, I'd love to feel sympathy for you, but our store is now a 730am process for trucks. Our team is not even doing unloading the truck when the store opens.

We have a former STL on here whose store had an 8AM flow process. That's right, 8AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back