Archived Schedule Abbreviations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got hired at Target in softlines! I totally enjoy it. Could be my location and team members that make it great. Anyways I got my new schedule and I’m confused about some abbreviations if you can help me out. I usually work kids, men’s, and RTW. But now I have FR- I’m sure that ones fitting room. Do I have to be an operator? I also have EXT. I don’t know what that is at all, and I have FLO I’m sure my trainer went over what that is but what do we specifically do on the Salesfloor during FLO. And last one is A&A. I know that’s apparel and accessories but does that mean I only work in the accessories area like hats, jewelry, glasses and stuff. I’m sorry if I sound like a rookie I actually work really well and learn quickly but I just got these new shifts coming up and I want to make sure I’m prepared. Thanks anything will help.

Last edited:
Abbreviations are sometimes unique to your store. Check with your TL.

That's FLT. Maybe FLO is flow? Haven't seen that or EXT. Are you talking about what work center they have you scheduled at, or the assignments on the daily grid?

My schedule for all days says “Softlines-Sales Floor” so that’s my work center, then it will tell me “MENS” Or “RTW” for what department, but now these other abbreviations are new to me so I’m just wondering what I will be doing. I do plan on asking my TL but I wanted to at least have some knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back