Archived Schedule after orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hired for seasonal remodel. I did orientation on Tuesday April 16, three hours and got a tour of the store and they had me work a register for a bit. I was told to expect a call the next day with my schedule and didn't receive that call. Thursday the 18th I called the store and asked for hr and was told she was in a meeting and they took my name and said they will have her call me back. It's now Friday April 19 and still no call. Should I call again? Also I'm having a problem filling out my federal withholding on my work

Was able to get on kronos finally. Shows I'm scheduled on the 28th-31st and nothing else

It's only seasonal. I was told till June. The beginning of or the end. Idk. Is it normal to wait two weeks to start after orientation? I would like to get more than two paychecks

When I started, i was told that my first few weeks of schedule were not going to be available through normal methods, and to count only on a paper given to me by HR at orientation. I don't know how Kronos affects that now. I would still go into the store, although now that it's Saturday, you'll probably have to ask for the LOD instead of HR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back