Schedule having integrity issues

I’m the ETL HR, my schedules are having some integrity issues. I feel like someone is adjusting the patterns but in my time I can’t see any edits being made to the pattern. I can only see post edits being made.

Is there a way to see patterns being adjusted in my time. I post the schedule on the wall but days later it’s different than what’s on the daily grids.

Someone is out to get me as the new ETL HR because they liked the previous ETL HR who left the HR work center red.

Any suggestions?

I am not privy enough to that type of information and I'm not sure the few etls on her would be willing to give that information over the internet. Your SD could probably help you if you have a good relationship with them. My suggestion is you talking to your hrbp if you want to try and resolve it without alerting whoever you believe is doing it.
I will say what you are saying is pretty vague and we make changes to our schedules all the time at my store so I'm not sure what the problem is you are referring to. Hope this helps

Not ETL HR.... BUT Target seemingly has a way to figure out and track EVERY.DAMN.THING.

Your HRBP should know more info, or at least know who to reach out to so they can figure it out. Make sure you have print outs of the schedule you post vs. what shows up later. TBH I'd even take photos with my phone of what I was submitting as the schedule, just to have the extra backup. Anything you can think of to support your reasoning that someone is adjusting the schedule after the fact.

I always adjust the schedule after it’s posted especially since they throw triple trucks at me . It must be a reason why etls are adjusting the schedule and as long as it’s in my time and the team members are aware of the changes there’s really not a big deal. No one is out to get you . And your sd would be the one to talk to before hrpb. Then he can get with the etls if they are spending hours that the store doesn’t have .

I guess I could go more in depth. So, when it comes to scheduling my peers own their scheduling, from start to finish. Entering their workload, adjusting patterns, adding and cutting. All I do is audit the schedule.

Once the schedule is completed and the audit is finalized, I printed out a hard copy of all the grids, secure it in my office, then it’s posted on the wall.

Lately, I’ve noticed certain team members complaining that their schedule has changed, days removed from their schedule. Certain work centers not having any coverage, shift labels missing. HR is to blame for any scheduling errors. Totally different than what was finalized.

I called HROC and they said it could be someone adjusting patterns. And unfortunately we can’t track patterns being adhusted, they can only see if someone deletes or edits by day.

Pages from the posted wall schedules being removed from the wall or someone removing the whole week’s schedule and putting a different week in its place.

Like today, there was a team member who was scheduled for self check out, that shows on the posted wall schedule and the hard copy weeks grid but on today grid that team member is missing.

We all know HR are to blame for scheduling.

Pretty sure SD should be in charge of finalizing the schedule. If they are told to cut hours then they will cut hours. Wall schedule isn't supposed to be a thing anymore but my store does it too. If tms are being removed it would be done manually. I would talk to your store director.

Once the schedule is completed and the audit is finalized, I printed out a hard copy of all the grids, secure it in my office, then it’s posted on the wall.
That actually sd job . Hr prints the whole week , our sd has all the etls going over the grids day by day and that’s the time to change . However like I said I personally adjust the schedule almost every week after it gets posted due to workload .

Schedules being adjusted by workload isn’t the issue. once the Etls are done with their schedules a week later, once the schedule starts, Then team members shifts are being deleted leaving no coverage. ETL peers are getting pissed off at HR.

Schedules being adjusted by workload isn’t the issue. once the Etls are done with their schedules a week later, once the schedule starts, Then team members shifts are being deleted leaving no coverage. ETL peers are getting pissed off at HR.
Hours are cut. The sd should be making them aware of the changes,

Isn't that the kind of edit that would show up on a report?

If you have your dashboard, grids, and copy of the wall schedule printed at the time you post, why would anyone blame you for the discrepancies?

So it sounds like you are saying that basically someone is making changes to the schedule without telling HR, the ETLs or the team members.

All signs are pointing to the SD here, but if they are claiming innocent then a dive into who is making these changes should turn up something. If you are positive that no one in HR is doing it, then that should be all you have to say to take the heat off,, and further investigation should reveal the true culprit or culprits.

Back