Schedule Help??

My online schedule says, for this week and the next, "ATT - Unpaid Vacation" I'm assuming that this means I was let off, since I was a seasonal, but no one ever talked to me about whether or not I was kept. Now i'm out with covid, so its not like I can ask my TL on my next shift. I'm just wondering what you think I should do. Thank you :)

ATT - Unpaid Vacation is a day that you requested time off. The request could be all day or part of the day.

For example, if you requested the morning off, it would say that. They could still schedule you in the afternoon or evening if they wanted.

ATT - Unpaid Vacation is a day that you requested time off. The request could be all day or part of the day.

For example, if you requested the morning off, it would say that. They could still schedule you in the afternoon or evening if they wanted.
i haven't requested off though 😥

i haven't requested off though 😥

Are you a student and will be going back to school? You may have been put on a leave of absence due to school.

Many college students in my store work late December to early January, then leave, then work May to August, and then leave again. They may come back to work during spring break week or Thanksgiving weekend.

You mentioned you are out with Covid.

That designation may be used to block off the required number of days you are forced to quarantine due to your diagnosis. That way they can't schedule you to come back early by mistake.

You mentioned you are out with Covid.

That designation may be used to block off the required number of days you are forced to quarantine due to your diagnosis. That way they can't schedule you to come back early by mistake.
HR told me that I can start working before next week, so im not sure why they'd have the unpaid leave beyond that. I just emailed my HR so i'll see what she says when she gets back to me. Thanks for your help :)

Back