Archived scheduled for 2 interviews at once...?

• Thread starter TargetHopeful2012
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TargetHopeful2012

After passing my first interview The recruiters scheduled me for 2 subsequent interviews at the same time... One was via telephone with STL today & the other with dtl in 1 week. How is the decision made? I called and asked if i needed to have passed the interview today to move forward to the DTL and they said no.... They want me to have "exposure to both stl & dtl".. I wasnt given any feedback from my interview today however i just don't understand advancing to the dtl without feedback. I was under the impression that i would have to pass each interview to be hired however they didnt wait to fund out how i did today before scheduling me to meet with dtl. Is that not the requirement? Do they "combine" their feedback into one decision? I'm concerned because i will have to take off work to meet with the dtl & would find a subsequent interview unnecessary if i didn't pass today.

After reading this one paragraph along with your other several posts - (don't take this personal because I don't know you, I only know what I've experienced from the past) but after reading your one paragraph and the spamfest you've created and seeing how you overreact I hope you don't get the position. It's clear as ****ing day you did good and the rest is a formality but here you are being a drama queen over how you did. Do you need your hand held for everything? Here's your slap to reality - Grow the **** up, shut the **** up, make a decision and stop the ****ing drama. Seriously, get the **** over it.

After reading this one paragraph along with your other several posts - (don't take this personal because I don't know you, I only know what I've experienced from the past) but after reading your one paragraph and the spamfest you've created and seeing how you overreact I hope you don't get the position. It's clear as ****ing day you did good and the rest is a formality but here you are being a drama queen over how you did. Do you need your hand held for everything? Here's your slap to reality - Grow the **** up, shut the **** up, make a decision and stop the ****ing drama. Seriously, get the **** over it.

Watch how the **** you speak to me. I'm not the one. You need to calm your ass down. If you don't like my posts then keep it ****ing moving, there are plenty of threads for you to review. Use the scroll button. It doesn't matter if YOU hope that I do or don't get the position, clearly YOU are a non factor and are NOT in a position of power to make that decision. Shut the **** up and find someone else to **** with. Who the hell do you think you are? Your post is laughable.

Watch how the **** you speak to me. I'm not the one. You need to calm your ass down. If you don't like my posts then keep it ****ing moving, there are plenty of threads for you to review. Use the scroll button. It doesn't matter if YOU hope that I do or don't get the position, clearly YOU are a non factor and are NOT in a position of power to make that decision. Shut the **** up and find someone else to **** with. Who the hell do you think you are? Your post is laughable.

Might I suggest you do that same thing most of us do with SR?
Treat him like the cranky old uncle who you put in the corner with a beer, a newspaper, and a cigar, then every once in a while go over and ask if he's OK.
Sure he might swear at the kids who are stepping on his lawn or the birds who a pooping on his car but he can have really good advice and some very smart ideas.
So you do your best not to take his rants personal and get him another beer.

Last edited:
Congrats.
You just dropped to his level. Not a good leadership quality.
Just sayin'

I agree. You guys are right. I shouldn't have responded. I'm new on here so I didn't know it was typical for anyone to attack someone on here. I got defensive and overreacted. I can admit that.

TH12 do this. Log out of your account. Go to the TL/ETL forum. Read the titles. Read the posts by the user TargetHopeful2012. Compare those posts with those of a random teenage girl who goes into drama queen mode and with the posts who is a leader among people. Which do they tend to favor more? The girl who can't decide between saying OMG again or the person in charge of a multi-million dollar store responsible for the career/livelihood of hundreds.

You sure do get worked up over a little bit of criticism from someone on the internet, imagine what's going to happen when you're in a store and you fail a walk or get cussed out by a guest. Take my comments how you want, I'm trying to help you. If you get some damn butt hurt over someone telling you to grow up then you should consider doing what they say - Grow up.

Retail calls for a tough hide & that's just from what GUESTS can inflict.
Trying to build a team that you can lead & earn their respect calls for a skin of steel.
And going into Q4 is the old saying: Retail at Christmas ain't for sissies.

Retail calls for a tough hide & that's just from what GUESTS can inflict.
Trying to build a team that you can lead & earn their respect calls for a skin of steel.
And going into Q4 is the old saying: Retail at Christmas ain't for sissies.

Well said, red!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back