Archived Scheduled for self-check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scheduled for sco next week. My main area is flexible fulfilment, sfs & opu. I'm barely register trained. I have about 2 days of guest service training from Christmas to help them out. I've only been on the register once for back up. How does sco work? Do I just stand there and make sure no one steals? What if a register messes up?

You need to let both your TL and the GSTL know. It's quite possible that it was a scheduling error. If not, you need both register and SCO training. Be mindful of BOB and LISA. Maybe they will have you chat with AP about things to look for. You also will need the GSTL to go over just how empowered you are to 'make it right' for the guest.

There's a bit of a learning curve, but once you get a routine, you're good.

You need to let both your TL and the GSTL know. It's quite possible that it was a scheduling error. If not, you need both register and SCO training. Be mindful of BOB and LISA. Maybe they will have you chat with AP about things to look for. You also will need the GSTL to go over just how empowered you are to 'make it right' for the guest.

There's a bit of a learning curve, but once you get a routine, you're good.

Thank you. I'll talk to them today. Hopefully, it was a mistake and they want me on the register.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back