School and work ??

I wanted to see if maybe you guys can help me out on this before I go asking any HR but I am going to school and working and I know I'm going to have to do my internship soon and it requires me to do some hours but I'm going for medical billing and they are a 8-5 job and I work like at 3 or 4 till 11:30 in the morning I don't know if I should talk to my hr and see if I should do a leave or absence and get paid for on the leave and not worry about money or do I try to work and do that at the same time and cut my hours a lot till I'm done with my internship and worry about money a lot ?? What is the best approach I should do ?

A leave wouldn't be paid. You can either change your availability or go on demand. If your store is nice they can hook you up with a more set schedule so that you can at least plan out your life a bit better until your internship is over.

I don't know if you can go on demand if it is for other employment. Your best bet would be either change your availability at Target or quit. I wouldn't want to start work at 3am and then go to another job for 8 hours.

Back