Archived Screw jeans - I just want to wear black pants, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my ETL, the reason we're now limited to khaki or blue jeans, along with getting rid of red shirts with non-Target writing is, well, Target HQ thinks guests are a lot more observant than they are. Theory is if we limit in this way guests will be less likely to ask that random lady in a red vest and black pants if she works here and would make a beeline for us, and not ask us if we work here.
Before I worked at Target, I would often get asked by guests if I worked there. Didn't matter what type of clothing I was wearing. Maybe I looked like I knew where things were located.

They need to sell work shirts that can be turned inside out when you finish your shift that say “Off the clock, I’m a guest now” in big letters on the front.

Yep, I want one lololol

Tan
They need to sell work shirts that can be turned inside out when you finish your shift that say “Off the clock, I’m a guest now” in big letters on the front.
Tank top under your shirt. Remove the top layer and shop in a blue top. Or have a bright patterned shirt with you that can also go over a tank and swap the outer layer at the end of your shift.

According to my ETL, the reason we're now limited to khaki or blue jeans, along with getting rid of red shirts with non-Target writing is, well, Target HQ thinks guests are a lot more observant than they are. Theory is if we limit in this way guests will be less likely to ask that random lady in a red vest and black pants if she works here and would make a beeline for us, and not ask us if we work here.
So this is great logic except I have been asked multiple times 'do you work here' every day, I turn up in what I would consider to be work clothes. Not even casual-ish work clothes. And a name tag. With the Target logo. Opening it up to jeans helps no one. Only denim wins, and that's a victory for no one. (sorry. not crazy on jeans) I'm here for the black pants though, sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back