Archived Screw jeans - I just want to wear black pants, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lead designated to enforce the dress code at our store said absolutely no black pants. Also, denim blue jeans only, no blue pants in any other material. And no khaki colored denim.

I’ve worn different shades of grey and like a copperish tint jeans and they never cared about them as long as they looked clean

Our dress code not enforced. We have a mix of everything! All color pants, shirts, logos, sweatshirts, I even saw a seasonal pushing with an outerwear coat on (blue). Namebadge is the ONLY way to distinguish a tm from a guest, unless it’s obvious they are doing work.

We are allowed black pants at my store as well, and people have always been getting away with black denim.

I’ve always worn black jeans— even before the new jeans or khankis option was introduced— however it was only on weekends. No one seemed to care and I was always complimented on how professional I looked!

Was grocery, yes. But not a freezer coat, a personal coat, while pushing from a U-boat on the salesfloor.
I was wondering why that guest grabbed that box off a u-boat when I first walked by.

I've seen people wear black jeans, black khakis, and brown jeans. Personally I think black khakis look better than a dozen versions of denim. I do want to see the cartoon/logo shirts go. They've put new signs up but yet those same shirts keep getting worn.

I haven't paid attention much at my store, but I'll look today. I think a few wear black jeans/cargo pants. I'm also thinking it's ASANTS.

I personally wouldn't wear black dress pants, but if black is an option, I'd definitely add black jeans to my rotation of pants for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back