SEA

My schedule next week say SEA...I’m curious to know what that stands for. I was hired as a closing expert and been working B/C block among other things. Can someone enlighten me on what SEA is?

Pretty much everyone gets scheduled in seasonal at least sometimes this time of year. And toys.

Oh ok well duh that makes sense now... I’ve never worked retail before until a couple weeks ago. It’s harder than I imagined, hats off to you guys!!! Another question...thanksgiving my schedule says Tech/LSA, what’s that?

Oh ok well duh that makes sense now... I’ve never worked retail before until a couple weeks ago. It’s harder than I imagined, hats off to you guys!!! Another question...thanksgiving my schedule says Tech/LSA, what’s that?
Electronics/Technology line service¿ ambassador. Not sure about the S.

Line service ambassador for the Apple shop or the mobile line. You just keep people organized while they wait

My schedule next week say SEA...I’m curious to know what that stands for. I was hired as a closing expert and been working B/C block among other things. Can someone enlighten me on what SEA is?
B/c block is not the same in every store FYI. That means nothing here. In mine it’s elec seasonal hardware auto stationary and some plastics aisles. In other stores it’s hba stationary.

Back