Archived Seasonal Employee Wanting to Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
As said in the title I am only seasonal, i haven't heard anything on extending the work period but I really just want to get done. How do I go about giving my two weeks or should i just not show up? I'm not able to keep up with having two jobs and I make more money at the other. I really need some help!

Thank you for your time!
Lindsey

Sorry to be harsh but I doubt she'll even read our responses and even if so they will not change her mind about how she is going to handle the situation.
If you can't handle a job for three months why take it... This happens every year during seasonal and it's ridiculous!

I see Target as more like the movie Saw or maybe the movie Cube than The Twilight Zone.

Holy shit, I remember Cube! That was a pretty cool flick. The sequel kinda sucked though.

You should ALWAYS put in your 2 weeks if your going to quit.. not just for Target but for any job, no matter how crappy it is. It will do nothing but positive things down the road for you.

The majority of "separations" from my team are they just stop coming in. Or they get the boot for attendance or being a slow ass.
I could never NCNS quit. If I hated the job THAT badly that I just couldn't handle working out a two week notice, I'd have to get my, "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you and fuck you too." in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back