Archived Seasonal Employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does Target usually keep their seasonal employees 'til? Do they let you know the day after Christmas or is it in January? I'm just trying to figure a guestimate of when i'll possibly need to start looking for other jobs.

Okay. Thanks. I started mid November so it wouldn't be until mid February that my 90 days would be up. So i'll assume then that i'll find out the first or second week of January. I'll be out of town the 6th through the 13th, so i'm assuming they'd let me know by the end of the first week? Sorry for all the questions.

Okay. Thanks. I started mid November so it wouldn't be until mid February that my 90 days would be up. So i'll assume then that i'll find out the first or second week of January. I'll be out of town the 6th through the 13th, so i'm assuming they'd let me know by the end of the first week? Sorry for all the questions.

Thats if they even let you know. The first time i worked for target seasonal no one said anything. I just wasn't scheduled.

Last year ours who were not kept stayed on until the first week of January. All the seasonal hires got letters stating whether or not they would be kept; I was one of the lucky ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back