Archived Seasonal Flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, should I let my target higher up team, know I will be starting college soon. Any tips? Should I change my availability to fit my schedule, or should I just bring it up to come up with something ? I'm open availability. They usually put to do cafs from 2 to 6, recently there havent Been hours for cafs pullers I heard. They've been scheduling me 9 to 1 now. So should I work around my caf schedule or should I just change my availability depending on my college classes . Thank you in advance.

I'd say that if you can afford the possibility of less hours, I'd change your availability to work with your school schedule. Finding classes that work around Target will limit your choices. You most definitely should tell them as soon as you know your schedule, or at least give them a heads up that you will be starting school soon. Once you know your schedule you should let your leaders know/change your availability.

My leadership has been very accommodating with other TMs school schedules.

Last edited:
Hey guys! Is it possible for Target to commit a mistake while calculating my pay? I notice my pay doesn't add up to my hours...and I don't want to look "dumb" when I bring it up to my hr coworker and then I'm wrong.

Hey guys! Is it possible for Target to commit a mistake while calculating my pay? I notice my pay doesn't add up to my hours...and I don't want to look "dumb" when I bring it up to my hr coworker and then I'm wrong.

Look closely at your taxes and deductions and double-check everything. If there's a significant discrepancy, talk to HR or call HROC at (800) 394-1885.

You want to check & see if you are missing a punch. Go on to ehr or ask your hr person.

Hey guys. Just some venting...I'm trying to get a second job...and I have this one offer however so far my manager won't approve it because the 4th quarter is coming and shit. How is this fair! You guys got nothing to worry about cause ya get your 40 hours and your check is guaranteed to be good! . Now I need my hours changed for this second job that is guaranteed! If I can get the hours how they been asked. I'm suppose to talk with one of the bigger managers that would give me the definite yes or no. I asked my Hardliners manager if there are any other options...and they said put your two weeks. I mean. Wtf.

Hey guys. Just some venting...I'm trying to get a second job...and I have this one offer however so far my manager won't approve it because the 4th quarter is coming and shit. How is this fair! You guys got nothing to worry about cause ya get your 40 hours and your check is guaranteed to be good! . Now I need my hours changed for this second job that is guaranteed! If I can get the hours how they been asked. I'm suppose to talk with one of the bigger managers that would give me the definite yes or no. I asked my Hardliners manager if there are any other options...and they said put your two weeks. I mean. Wtf.
Go on ehr & change your availability, after you get the job.

I think that doesn't matter before or after they looked very determined that they weren't going to give me the availability unless is school related..because sales floor needs to have an open availability. But is stupid cause if it was school related they'd had no choice but to change it right? But since is a job they wont? They knowing how hours are ? I'm hoping with the other manager he'll give me a different responds

Hey guys, what do you know about conflict of interest. Working at stop and shop and Target. Both companies know I'm working with them. But an asset protection employee saw me with my shirt at stop and shop while picking up my schedule and said I'm not suppose to work at stop and shop if I'm working at target...he won't report it to the right people according to him cause we all need money. So what is conflict of interest? And should I be worry (each manager know where I work)

Hey guys, what do you know about conflict of interest. Working at stop and shop and Target. Both companies know I'm working with them. But an asset protection employee saw me with my shirt at stop and shop while picking up my schedule and said I'm not suppose to work at stop and shop if I'm working at target...he won't report it to the right people according to him cause we all need money. So what is conflict of interest? And should I be worry (each manager know where I work)
That should no conflict of interest, because you are off the clock & so they are, too.

t...he won't report it to the right people according to him cause we all need money. So what is conflict of interest? And should I be worry (each manager know where I work)
Sounds like a veiled threat from your AP.
If he brings it up, tell him that both bosses are aware & if THEY don't have a problem with it neither should he.

Thanks guys. I'll definitely keep that in mind, if the topic was to ever emerge again.

Hey guys, can I be force to work in electronics department if i havent been schedule? Im tired of been schedule in that department without any training, they can schedule me but they wont train me? I mean whats sup with that

You can tell them you won't work there but if they only have 10 hours to give you in your own workcenter your hours are going to drop. If you're working more than 50% of your shifts In electronics though you should ask for a pay grade change (it might be a quarter depending on where you live) and ask to get a learning plan done.

Hey guys, what you guys know about the connection there is with overtime and the bonuses that the ETLS get. And how much approximately do they get in bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back