Archived Seasonal hires

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I told my best friend to put in an application for seasonal and told her to put me down as a recommendation. I then went to my ETL-HR that I had a recommendation for hire. She gave me the usual "Just remember your name is on the line" speech. But here's my true question. Does my friend have a higher chance of being hired or did I just ruin all chances?

Are you a good employee?
If you rock and they want more like you than your friend has a better chance.

IMO, its a scam. I had a couple people put in apps at my stores for seasonal work. Pretty much the ETL-HR just asked me if they were Target material, honest, and hard working. I gave her my honest opinion. Great in some aspects, but lacks some courtesies. They hired them any way.

They are just wanting any way to narrow down the hiring process. So they ask TMs referring people to give their opinion.

If Target hired people, and held me accountable for their actions or performance, I wouldn't recommend anyone.

Are you a good employee?
If you rock and they want more like you than your friend has a better chance.

I was a top performer this month for electronics. My ETL-HR is taking over the training process and remodeling it and I was picked to be one of the main sales floor trainers. So yeah I am pretty good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back