Archived Seasonal RDC warehouse worker hiring process?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day!

What is the hiring process for a RDC seasonal warehouse worker job? If all goes well at the first interview do they get a conditional offer on the same day? Or how does it work?

Thanks in advance

:)

Odd they'd be doing hiring for seasonals now. Usually only see them for BTS/BTC and Q4.

What is the hiring process for a RDC seasonal warehouse worker job? If all goes well at the first interview do they get a conditional offer on the same day? Or how does it work?
I've seen them do offers on the spot and offers after a few days. Guess it just depends.

Thanks, is the same routine if it is a seasonal job?
If you're talking about the hiring process, it's pretty much the same. If you're talking about day-to-day activities, it varies dept-to-dept. In OB, seasonals only do doors, WHS and MBP seasonals only do cartonnaire, and I'm not sure about IB, but I'd wager they put them in ART.

And BTW, the physical assessment is only for OB and IB.

Good luck

Never had to take a Physical Assessment for IB. Seasonals were used everywhere at our Warehouse. I ran a MCIM truck for a good portion of Peak Season, was a receiver the rest. A lot were on the OPs and plenty were in SS/OB. OB used Temps/longer tenured guys to load the trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back