Archived Seasonal/service ambassador brand position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any if you heard about a seasonal/service ambassador brand position? I was told it's a new position created because seasonal/mini seasonal is so important during 4th quarter. The brand TM would keep it stocked and zoned and help the guests. I'd really live to know if this is really happening.

It's happening at my friend's store. All they do the front end endcaps & fill with product, help guests for 2 nights a week.

Last edited:
I work in seasonal pretty often. I love it. I enjoy helping guests. I make sure everything is signed and labeled. I'm good At PTM and will "shop" the back room to keep everything full. If this really is a thing, I'd love it!

The "Service Ambassador" I heard about just walks around vibing with guests and gives out the toy catalogs.

Whenever we have a hardlines TM in development, they own the seasonal sets (i.e. zoning, PTM, etc.). Lately, though, our pipeline guy has been in another area due to lack of available TMs in that area, so random TMs have been getting scheduled back there. My current STL is kinda intense about maintaining seasonal.

We had 4th quarter TLs a couple of years age. One had toys and one had replenishment/recovery. After the holiday they went back being TMs. Neither of them are with the company now though. I wish it would be something like that.
Jack! Glad you are your same snarky self. ;-)

It is a brand position and the TM will work with the VMTL. The main focus is supposedly sales/service but will include merchandising. There has to be information somewhere on workbench or Redwire. Does any of this sound familiar to any one?

We have had team members assigned to seasonal/mini seasonal before, but they had no official title.

The entire shift is spent flexing mini, purging and stocking in those areas.

20151101_110420-jpg.1362

This is from the VMTL mega thread (thank you ClearanceMaster) and it's exactly what I was looking for. My STL wants the mbtm to work mainly in seasonal. They will work with and be mentored by the VMTL.

In my store, they want you to walk the floor, educate on reds, talk about sales and flex fulfillment options, etc.

My store is having a couple TMs given "Brand Ambassador" responsibility. They pulled me off the front end (GSTL) a few weeks ago and told me to go ambassador the brand, so to speak. Two hours later I headed home, got to the next TL meeting and was told I got to pick the brand people and train them, that's all I've heard on the subject since. I feel like it's a pretty well thought out, carefully considered idea with plenty of coordination.

In my store, they want you to walk the floor, educate on reds, talk about sales and flex fulfillment options, etc.

My store is having a couple TMs given "Brand Ambassador" responsibility. They pulled me off the front end (GSTL) a few weeks ago and told me to go ambassador the brand, so to speak. Two hours later I headed home, got to the next TL meeting and was told I got to pick the brand people and train them, that's all I've heard on the subject since. I feel like it's a pretty well thought out, carefully considered idea with plenty of coordination.
When you get more info, please share.

Of course it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back