Archived Uy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there a week seasonal, before I had to train one of the people from the next orientation batch. Fun!
Edit: As a inbound team member this Christmas

I received little to no training during my "training" shifts for seasonal, and I assumed it was because I had worked at Target before...so I started training other people. Haha.

Yeah, I trained a few later arriving seasonals. But, to be fair to my leads, I do know the job I was training them for. And, realistically speaking, these aren't people hired in hopes they would stick around. They're the warm bodies who were still applying in November and December. Kids mostly. Most of them are already gone.

I received little to no training during my "training" shifts for seasonal, and I assumed it was because I had worked at Target before...so I started training other people. Haha.
I haven’t worked at target previously but my training was literally just watching someone else for about 30 minutes, I learned how to do the simplest things, but there are so much more I didn’t know and had to kinda figure it out myself or ask for help. Now I’m so much more confident but there are still things I question because of my half assed training.

As for basic cashier training , your tenure should suffice to train others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back