Archived Second home remodel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals. Is anyone slated for the May home remodel that had already had home done. We had ours last year and in May we are having another one. We got our map and adjancencies for it today and they are basically doing away with everything that was done for the first one and putting it back the way it was pre home. Was wondering if any other stores are going to be redone like this. In my opinion the new set up for home was a bigger sales driver for us not sure why spot would change it back

In my opinion the new set up for home was a bigger sales driver for us not sure why spot would change it back

Because keeping it and driving sales would make too much sense. After all, this is Spot we're talking about.

So like...you getting rid of the VIAs and vignettes? I love the way it looks. I promoted out of my store shortly after we remodeled, so I'm not sure how it affected sales. It looks so engaging though. The guests responded well, but maybe sales didn't reflect that?

So like...you getting rid of the VIAs and vignettes? I love the way it looks. I promoted out of my store shortly after we remodeled, so I'm not sure how it affected sales. It looks so engaging though. The guests responded well, but maybe sales didn't reflect that?

We can't keep home stuff on those shelves.. Well except for that wood stuff that just went clearance, wrong part of the country for that look. Send us trendy oddball modern and it will fly outta here.

We're getting this remodel as well, (though I guess you could call it a demodel). Will the VML even have a purpose after this?

We're getting this remodel as well, (though I guess you could call it a demodel). Will the VML even have a purpose after this?
Our store did not get the original home remodel but we do have a VML. They makes sure the trend runs and focal end caps are always full and looking good. They do a good job but as an Instocker wish they would really do a store tie when they flex out the area. I don't know why it needs to be a TL position, I would think you could make it a "brand" position and save some hours and money.

Our store did not get the original home remodel but we do have a VML. They makes sure the trend runs and focal end caps are always full and looking good. They do a good job but as an Instocker wish they would really do a store tie when they flex out the area. I don't know why it needs to be a TL position, I would think you could make it a "brand" position and save some hours and money.
Seeing as in our store our brand team member trained our team lead on how to do her job...

According to the map we will have only 2 vias that it everything g else will be on gondolas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back