🙌 It begins

SuperTarget

Former Team Member/Leader
Build me an Ulta 😬🎉

It’s time to build a better Target. We enter remodel again. I don’t miss the remodel days.

Send me thoughts and prayers.

Attachments

• IMG_0970.jpeg
    IMG_0970.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0965.jpeg
    IMG_0965.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1007.jpeg
    IMG_1007.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
Build me an Ulta 😬🎉

It’s time to build a better Target. We enter remodel again. I don’t miss the remodel days.

Send me thoughts and prayers.
Full remodel or just part of the store?
How long since your last remodel?

Expect it to run 1.5-2x as long as planned. 😭😭
ask me how I know

We are still living through the residual horrors of last year's remodel. Prepare for everything to be rigged up like a toddler did it, everything will break, not work, run late... a night mare of unspeakable proportions. Oh, and you think your AC is bad now? It gets worse. No, I'm not exaggerating.

Of course, ASANTS. But, I feel like remodel-wise we're all essentially the same. Find the cheapest contractors, throw safety to the wind, and get it done.

Another dumb aspect of our remodel is they have shelves to the ceiling (12 feet plus) in two of our new storage areas.

There are no ladders just step stools so they aren't used much.

Another dumb aspect of our remodel is they have shelves to the ceiling (12 feet plus) in two of our new storage areas.

There are no ladders just step stools so they aren't used much.
That's pretty common around my area. Does the wave not fit in that room?

I lived near a Target in a strip mall with a CVS on the other side of the parking lot, just a few hundred feet away from the front door. Yes, the Target had a CVS inside.
We have a Starbucks, there is an actual Starbucks store across the parking lot, the grocery store 200 yards away has a Starbucks and the bank in the far corner of the complex has a … Starbucks.

The pharmacy inside hasn't always been CVS. So when it went in, they likely competed. But Target sold it to CVS in 2015
But also, CVS doesn't make money from Target's OTC sales, so there is still value in having physical stores nearby. It's interesting, despite buying Target's pharmacy business, CVS is still a competitor to Target. Interesting dynamic.

But also, CVS doesn't make money from Target's OTC sales, so there is still value in having physical stores nearby. It's interesting, despite buying Target's pharmacy business, CVS is still a competitor to Target. Interesting dynamic.
Since OTC meds can be bought at both registers how does inventory tracking work.

Back