Archived Self-checkout and innaccurate coin counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone doing SCO have trouble with the machines thinking they have more coins in them than in reality?

This being said, I always try to check the coins visually and refill them once a shift, but its not always possible during weekends and other busy days. Obviously running out of pennies is the worst thing that can happen and inconveniences both guests and TMs. There have been multiple times upon filling the coins that I've entered the exact coin count and, days later, those coins are vastly over-counted in the register again. Is there something we're doing wrong when we add coins or could it be the opening or closing of the machines?

PM me if you have any ideas.

Probably another team member is filling coin but not correctly inputting it into the system. (Hitting "add roll" 3 or 4 times when only adding 2 rolls of coin) The coin count in the machine is manual, so it's someone not doing it correctly.

I have to put that it has more rolls than it actually does otherwise it will think that it’s out and not dispense any change

Well Ive caught multiple machines doing the same thing again:

I fill the pennies with an exact amount of change, and the counts always reset themselves to $1.44 and won't let me change it.

Should I try looking at the amounts after pennies are given out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back