Archived Selling paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look up the paint on target.com you will see most of the reviews are negative with lumpy paint or paint not matching the card that was in store.

@oath2order you should crop you pic to remove every street name from it, the way it is now it's very easy to find out which store you work at.

All stores will sell paint. The news email was pretty specific about clean up. The initial clean up should be done with the Eco clean up stuff by any TM with chemical clean up training. After that, the stain can be taken out with a specific cleaner that can only be used by the SFT or house keeping people. But the house keeping people don't clean fixtures...so they would only use it to get the stain off the floor.

Can't speak for the aisle itself but I've never seen any up front.

The aisle that our paint is on has a pillar so we need one of those special shelves with part of it cut out.

Yeah it's been ages it's not coming. I don't think we've sold anything.

We're right next door to Home Depot lol. People come in looking for stuff that they could easily get there all the time. They also come for automotive stuff and pep boys is in the shopping center... And crafts with Michael's right there. Moral to the story, if target stopped partial-assing so many departments, they could whole ass the ones that are their stronger areas and depts wouldn't be so cramped and incomplete.

Don't half ass two things. Whole ass one.

I don't think our paint is selling, though. And the wallpaper above it doesn't seem to be either. I like some of the younghouselove pieces, but I'm not sure if I actually like it, or if I just like it because I like the blog..

We're right next door to Home Depot lol. People come in looking for stuff that they could easily get there all the time. They also come for automotive stuff and pep boys is in the shopping center... And crafts with Michael's right there. Moral to the story, if target stopped partial-assing so many departments, they could whole ass the ones that are their stronger areas and depts wouldn't be so cramped and incomplete.

Don't half ass two things. Whole ass one.

I don't think our paint is selling, though. And the wallpaper above it doesn't seem to be either. I like some of the younghouselove pieces, but I'm not sure if I actually like it, or if I just like it because I like the blog..

If Target had to whole-ass one, I'd choose for them to whole-ass clothing and market. Those are the two driving factors at my store at least.

I think it's for most stores, but cannot remember. IIRC, the paint will be color-coordinated with other home interior things like borders. Age restrictions are for spray paints to combat graffiti and huffing.
In chicago its just banned period.illegal to sell or posess

I seriously do not think we have sold a single can of paint. People will often ask if we have spray paint though, of course we don't have that.

We're right next door to Home Depot lol. People come in looking for stuff that they could easily get there all the time. They also come for automotive stuff and pep boys is in the shopping center... And crafts with Michael's right there.

We have a Lowe's right across the parking lot and a Home Depot just up the road. Come on, who the hell is gonna buy paint from Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back