Archived Senior Team Lead gets called out on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
....the survey in the guest comments, for being rude to a guest. the problem being that in that same comment 2 other team members where called out for being rude, and the guest made a few unreasonable demands in the comments. the senior team lead though was the only one called out by name. does anyone think they will get in trouble for this?

For just one guest comment all I can see is a verbal coaching but not a CA useless there are issues already with the tms. Guest comments are never solely supposed to be used as a means for a CA just like how Redcards conversion performance solely can not be used for a CA. These issues have to be tied with others issues for there to be enough reason for a ligit CA.

Last edited:
I understand how negatively it can look for a leader in the building to be called out on the guest survey for being proactive with vibe. but i guess too me i'm just so confused because the senior team leader is one of the most positive people in the building, and has real relationships with almost everyone in our store. And the way the comment was written, and what they were demanding, I can't help but feel there was nothing you could say to make this guest happy.

I understand how negatively it can look for a leader in the building to be called out on the guest survey for being proactive with vibe. but i guess too me i'm just so confused because the senior team leader is one of the most positive people in the building, and has real relationships with almost everyone in our store. And the way the comment was written, and what they were demanding, I can't help but feel there was nothing you could say to make this guest happy.

Yeah and that how sometimes it is working in retail. Certain "guest" think they are better then other guest and deserve everything on a silver platter. And if they don't they will tear you a new one. Even if they are the nicest tm ever.

i

Yeah and that how sometimes it is working in retail. Certain "guest" think they are better then other guest and deserve everything on a silver platter. And if they don't they will tear you a new one. Even if they are the nicest tm ever.

it's so true, yet so sad

That is so true. Its funny how far a upset guest will go to try and get someone in trouble with all their lies. At the same time they will never leave a positive comment card whenever they have a pleasant shopping experience.

The most that will happen is somebody may ask what their side of the story is. Other than that nothing will happen. Seen people use guest comments to try and get people in trouble before and it never works.

OP, don't worry. No one will get in trouble/coached unless there is a legitimate problem that they mishandled. One pissed off guest isn't going to get you coached if you are known for being friendly and helpful.

If Leaders got automatically coached/CCA for every time they got called out by name on the surveys, most of us wouldn't have any TLs/ETLs left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back