Archived Seriously having the hardest time finding khakis

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does tailoring work? Always heard about it but not quite sure what they do when they tailor things.
They take your measurements of whatever you want tailored, shirt/pants and then they actually will custom fit articles of clothing to fit perfectly.

They take your measurements of whatever you want tailored, shirt/pants and then they actually will custom fit articles of clothing to fit perfectly.

How expensive is it? I'm not even sure I have any tailor shops around here.

Seriously does anyone know how hard it is to find like 29x29s? 30x30s are too big and 28x28s are too small. Fml.

I get mine from American eagle look for the clearance or sale ones and get them when they have a 20 or 30% off sale.

How expensive is it? I'm not even sure I have any tailor shops around here.
My tailor charges about 10 to 15 dollars for pants. You put them on at the tailor shop he pins them up and in about a week you go back pay and pickup pants. Use google tailor near me or yelp to search for tailors read the reviews and go its the best thing to get fitted pants that you will love.

Search target.com using the DPCI. It will be on your receipt, on the tag, and on a tiny white tag inside near the wash instructions. It's a nine digit number and the first three digits will probably be 014 or 017.
For some reason I can never get Target.com to search DPCI's for me, with or without dashes.

For the last year, I walk through Mens at my local store I shop and I go...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED.

There are hardly any jeans, no khakis, barely any T-Shirts or Polos...its just dress shirts and slacks, PJs and underwear. I remember working Target and Men's had about every occasion of clothing for Men's.

Last edited:
I hit up Goodwill on a regular basis. And if I find stuff that fits that's just too pale, Rit Dye. I haven't tried bleaching the color out with Rit Dye's color remover and then dyeing to khaki but I'm about to try if I don't find something the next Goodwill run.

I hit up Goodwill on a regular basis. And if I find stuff that fits that's just too pale, Rit Dye. I haven't tried bleaching the color out with Rit Dye's color remover and then dyeing to khaki but I'm about to try if I don't find something the next Goodwill run.

I should really hit my Goodwill store more often as well, never even been inside it.

Seriously does anyone know how hard it is to find like 29x29s? 30x30s are too big and 28x28s are too small. Fml.
My dad was a 29x31 most of his life. It was awful.

Kohls Sonoma pants are a fave. Riders jeans in khaki are my favorite but Wal-Mart stopped carrying them.

I stop at goodwill, savers, salvation army weekly to check for khakis/ shirts. Buy when I find and set aside. Cheap for everyday and often a nice dressier option for big visits.

I never wear khakis.....always wear beige or khaki colored jeans. khakis fit funny on me but jeans worked perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back