Archived Service academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi tomorrow is my service academy training.can anyone give me any idea what's it about.

But I already had orientation a few days ago!

Seriously? Just orientation? WTF is my ETL-GE thinking by having us redo it? Anyone have insight to this massive waste of time?

I have been avoiding it like the plague.

Service academy, at least for etls, is about vibing and how market pantry/archer farm products are as good as brand name, but half the price. When I went through it we were given a market pantry cookie and an Oreo cookie, along with a few other things, and had to pick which one was which.

Yep it's all about how we can vibe with the guests, an ETL will most likely do it. When I did it they gave us some market pantry snacks to eat as it is 30-1hr so yeah. Trust me you sit there and listen to them so yeah you'll be fine

Service academy is on everyone's learning plan, but no one at my store really knows what it is. We just tell new TMs about giving and that our store brands are great! But that's all things they should be seeing and learning while training anyway. They should know to vibe from day one. Owned brands might be something they need to be specifically trained on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back