Archived Service Desk Sliding Bag Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping some SAP guru on here might be able to help me. I am looking to order some of the medium bag racks for under our service desk, the kind that slides out on casters. The only similar thing I could find on SAP was for the electronics P09 boat, which is what I want, just shorter so it fits under the desk.

I've tried to mysupport it numerous times and they keep saying it is the electronics one, but it isn't.

Is there anyone out there with these sliding bag racks that either know the part number or even know the physical service desk part number "WF something" from the MR1?

Thank you!

I've seen the shorter type in pharmacy.
It's like an L-shaped shelf on a track with the bag holder on the upright part of the shelf.

That is exactly what I am looking for! I just cannot find the part number anywhere. I believe it is like 17" tall by 17" length by 12" wide and is a dark grey color.

Unfortunately my pharmacy doesn't have these and only has the standing bag rack that our service desk also uses. My old store's service desk has the sliding ones and there's even a picture of them on workbench...I just cannot find it anywhere.

Yep, those are the dimensions for the pharmacy one. Don't know how to look it up, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back