Setl interview

I interviewed for an setl as an external hire yesterday. I thought the interview went great until I heard you'll get an email in about 48 hours if I'm going to move onto a second interview. Is it safe assuming I will be getting a rejection email in the next day?

I'm really hoping, I have an offer from another job for a little more but would rather be at target.

Well got the rejection email, kinda confused I wasn't moved since I have experience as a gsa. Thanks for the reply!

Good luck at the other job. Unfortunately Target does not seem to value experience very much if at all, and life as an external leadership hire can be difficult. ASANTS, but since they weren’t born drinking the kool-aid an external leadership hire can always be viewed as somewhat less indoctrinated than an internal, which from Spot’s point of view is not a good thing…🙁

Well got the rejection email, kinda confused I wasn't moved since I have experience as a gsa. Thanks for the reply!
Before I was hired at Target, I applied for an assistant manager position with a smaller clothing company. I had experience out the door and up the block, and the interview seemed to go great. I left feeling like I nailed it - but I never heard from them.

Screw 'em, their loss was Target's gain, just as Target's loss will be your new company's gain. Best of luck to you!

Back