Archived SFQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The burden is still on backroom...they just have less control over it. Because salesfloor can work out a CAF, say "oh this won't fit so I'll just send back" without having to do much extra work besides walking to the SF location(s). Maybe they will change the capacity or maybe they will decide they don't have time.

BR still has to constantly pull and backstock the same damn item until someone finally corrects the capacity.

The training that came with this rollout suggests to train the backroom team to "spot fix" any items they notice are constantly being pulled and sent to backstock. Now is the backroom TM going to get a MyDevice AND a PDA? Of course not. They can try to partner with another TM at some point to fix them though.

So can someone explain how OH can and are different than what's "on the floor"

How does something show me it's 0 on the floor, none in the back, but 10 on hand????

How does something show me it's 0 on the floor, none in the back, but 10 on hand????
At some point that number has been recorded as received by your store. It may be in reshop, on a pull, waiting to be backstocked, fallen under a shelf, stocked in the wrong place, used as a flex item, stolen, at guest service in rewrap or damage, or have been loaded on to a truck that is on its way to your store.

So if it's on a pull or reshop or etc, why doesn't it have it as 'on the floor'? It shouldn't say zero?

On hand is total amount of whatever product, on floor and in back combined. On floor is what the "sales accumulator" used to think was sitting on the shelf. In back is abviously in back. All of it used to be in the background as in the system took care of it. Now we can physically see and change what can and cannot go on the floor and attempt to control what does and does not need to come out in pulls effectively and correctively. So really to answer your question the system thinks there is nothing on the floor when it shows 0 OF. But the good news is, if you come across it you can put it in its place and change right then and there what's OF so the "need" for it on the floor in the system is either reduced or gone so it isn't unecissarily pulled.

Spent much of my day running the 7 tubs of chemi. If the flow team would comprehend the difference between HE and regular detergents, would have been a huge help with this process.

The Laundry Detergent aisle should be the easiest aisle to stock.

I mean it's not like there's an "He" on the front of the bottle - or a Pick Label on the box with a Loc and a DPCI.

:eyeroll:

Mispicks.

Cashiers ringing things out incorrectly (ie 5 flavors of yogurt, but only one flavor is rung out with a QTY of 5.)

Backstock completed incorrectly. (ie 5 sizes of a shirt backstocked using the DPCI for the size small QTY of 5)

Items scattered around the store or zoned incorrectly.

Untied endcaps / flexing incorrectly.

AKA human error

I am trying to better advertise our Threshold throws for the upcoming winter, so I audit them everyday.

When I scan them, it says "Zero on Floor, Zero in Stockroom." I then update the SFQ to reflect the correct amount on the floor. However, when I come back the next day, it says ZERO again! I'm looking at them, we clearly have two....anyone know why the SFQ changes if nothing was sold? Am I doing it wrong?

I was told today by my ETL that if plano or salesfloor ties and drops their pog's using a PDA, doing that should allow the SFQ to correctly update.....Will have to test this theory tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back