Archived Sfs Sort and Carrier Pick-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew if the new operations of sort and carrier pick-up under the pack and ship 2.0 app have the deadline of 4:30 for sfs. When first starting out I knew we had to get everything picked and scanned out before 4:30 but with these two new additions I don't know if they are included. The only thing that even shows a deadline now is the picking for that day it says it has to be done by "4:30". Can anyone help me?

Packing is still 4:30. What I was told is that sorting is due at 4:30, but carrier pick-up is supposed to be done when the carrier comes to pick up the pallets. Our team has been closing the pallets when they're full, taping the pallet sheet to the side, and then scanning them out when UPS comes. In theory, I think it's supposed to be us officially handing those pallets off to the carrier. But given how nonsensical the new SFS process is (pick, pack, ship turned into pick, sort, prep, pack, sort again, scan out, ship with 2x the TMs required), I'd double check to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back