Archived Shift Board Problem....Help for a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super

I can haz pda?
Ok guys I have a good friend on the mid to eastern area of US who works at Target and he's having a bit of a problem. He explained it to me over Skype and some text on

A shift went up on the board for cashier about 3-4 days ago for Saturday and he agreed to take it and signed off on it and today it had a "changed in schedule" as he checked when he clocked out so he put it in his phone. Now he's mad because he checked my time and its not on there at all and the store is closed

So he is wondering why it was put on there that it was changed and it wasn't added and no one said anything to him?? Isn't it the Operators responsibility to change it?

The operator doesn't have access to the schedule. Whichever ETL signed the swap shift board and then checked it as swapped should've been the one to change it in my time. I'd just tell the TM to show up for the shift. If they can't clock in then they should call the LOD to clock them in. Sounds like one of their ETLs didn't follow through.

He made himself the fool :p it's another weekend 2 schedules down haha LOL

I've had times in the past where one who offered the shift on the board didn't put a date on it...and just wrote the workcenter etc and my store doesn't have Mytime...So i had to wake up at 7am in the morning to see when I had to come in ^.^

Thanks for all the help he's good now

I don't on how My Time works. But it either updates once a day or couple days. Or if the store computer schedule is different from the My Time schedule.

Tell them to show up for the shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back