Archived Ship to store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
STS should be free to the guest (I assume), vs paying for shipping to home. Target benefits by getting the guest in the store and raising the possibility of them doing some shopping while they're there.
It will be free.

So, is this a separate TM or what? I know it comes in through receiving, but who's primarily responsible for processing it and sending it to GS? SFS at my store could easily do this as we're only a 50 order max but I'm curious if the load would be big enough that someone is actually keyed and scheduled into a department to do it.

So, is this a separate TM or what? I know it comes in through receiving, but who's primarily responsible for processing it and sending it to GS? SFS at my store could easily do this as we're only a 50 order max but I'm curious if the load would be big enough that someone is actually keyed and scheduled into a department to do it.

My Store is going to run at least two receivers, we need two anyways but make do with one and some back up. That is the plan until we get actual - plans.. New STL is an idiot and is never actually in the store.. So we are having a rough time figuring things out.

I think it's just going to be added on to backroom tasks along with flexible fulfillments.

The receiver accepts the package from UPS and scans it into a bin at receiving using the new Receive app on the PDA. It will then drop in myFA as a store pick up and whichever team is responsible for picking those at your store will be directed to that bin to pick the item and then take it to the normal SPU hold locations.

The receiver accepts the package from UPS and scans it into a bin at receiving using the new Receive app on the PDA. It will then drop in myFA as a store pick up and whichever team is responsible for picking those at your store will be directed to that bin to pick the item and then take it to the normal SPU hold locations.

I decided to Google your DPCI in your sig. A $15 iTunes Gift Card?

Apparently this will be changing to a slightly more efficient process, in which the receiver physically accepts the package from UPS/FedEx, and then notifies the Fulfillment TM. That TM will then open it and use the Receive app to process it directly into a regular store pickup hold location.

Not sure who handles it at stores that don't have Fulfillment TMs.

We got word last weekend that my store is getting Shit Ship to Store, so that'll be interesting.

Last edited:
We got word last weekend that my store is getting Shit Ship from Store, so that'll be interesting.
Everyone is getting Ship to Store in October. Ship from Store is something else entirely (check the Flexible Fulfillment thread for info on that)

Everyone is getting Ship to Store in October. Ship from Store is something else entirely (check the Flexible Fulfillment thread for info on that)

Yep, you're entirely right. changed my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back