Archived Ship To Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who processes the ship to store orders at your store? I do them at my store but I'm hearing that at other stores they are taken to guest service and are checked in by them.

Do you mean "flexible fulfillment"? Where they order it online and pick it up in the store? If so, ours is handled by Guest Services and not the Receiver.

Ooooooooooooh... wasn't sure what exactly was being asked. Our Guest Services handles anything guests order online and then come in and get. As for shipping from the DC to the Store that would be our receiver. Ship From Store is handled by a small team all on it's own.

Ship from store: our Flexible fulfillment person
Ship to store: either our flexible person, backroom, or receiver
Flexible fulfillment: flexible person or Backroom

The thought of guest service at my store doing any of that is a joke. None of it would ever get done

Receiver gets the orders but doesn't open them and takes it to Guest Service

Receiver accepts delivery from mail carrier, brings them up front where a backroom TM does the process. Receiver can do them but delivery usually shows up just as she is leaving.

Ship from store: our Flexible fulfillment person
Ship to store: either our flexible person, backroom, or receiver
Flexible fulfillment: flexible person or Backroom

The thought of guest service at my store doing any of that is a joke. None of it would ever get done

I didn't mean that Guest Services went out on the floor and found the product and the whole nine yards. I mean that once the flexible fulfillment team has received the order, found the product, and logged it in.... it is stored up front and the Guest Services team takes care of it from there, meaning they actually deal with the guest who comes in to pick up the order.

Who processes the ship to store orders at your store? I do them at my store but I'm hearing that at other stores they are taken to guest service and are checked in by them.
No one, and then the guests come in days later after they got an email saying it was delivered wondering why it's not ready yet. :eek:

We keep getting ship to home sent to our store along with the ship to store. Someone has to call about it every time. Do you guys see that at your store? How do you handle it?

The receiver collects them as they get delivered throughout the day, and gives them to the SFS team for them to process. Occasionally the closing service desk TM or GSTL will do it if SFS is too busy. But it's never done by the receiver.

We keep getting ship to home sent to our store along with the ship to store. Someone has to call about it every time. Do you guys see that at your store? How do you handle it?
Wrong shipping label on the box? We get that sometimes. It's just a quick call to the CSC and they will cancel both the order you were supposed to receive and the order you received by mistake.

That has happened to us twice ... this guest kept using the store address instead of her own address and we cant process it b/c it isnt a STS order.... CSC had to call the guest to let them know it was at the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back