Shipping dock status tool

Does anyone know what 'co-load' means? And how it effects our deliveries if at all. We've had some really crazy BOLs lately. My guess is it's a new load process.....

Does anyone know what 'co-load' means? And how it effects our deliveries if at all. We've had some really crazy BOLs lately. My guess is it's a new load process.....
Are you a flow center store? Co-load is typically a trailer loaded from 2 separate DCs

Are you a flow center store? Co-load is typically a trailer loaded from 2 separate DCs
Actually co-load is the ride sharing is being shipped to two different stores. Don’t know how that really works but that’s what transportation refers too.
Like and FDC truck

Last edited:
Looks like they closed one load and started another on the same trailer for our store. Maybe that's why. I have just never seen co-load until today.

Looks like they closed one load and started another on the same trailer for our store. Maybe that's why. I have just never seen co-load until today.

sometimes they close it early and have to add more to the same trailer

Actually co-load is the ride sharing is being shipped to two different stores. Don’t know how that really works but that’s what transportation refers too.
Like and FDC truck
Makes sense

Last edited:
I just called and took it as a double the next day. Waste of everyone’s time.
Well, a joint download can mean a lot of things. The way I see it, it's loading multiple items into one trailer. I've worked on trucks like this, I don't know what it's called correctly, but it looks like co-loading. A friend of mine worked on a newer truck where customers could track the goods in the aliexpress shipping tracking app. I think this is very convenient for both the seller and the buyer. After all, something can happen to the shipment, and this way you can always see the status of your delivery.

Last edited:
Like and FDC truck
That is how it is at the grocery store I now work at. We often get a truck loaded with pallets for our store and the store across town. The driver has what I think is a load schematic that tells them which pallets go to which store. Not always sure if they know how to follow that or if the warehouse always loads the truck per that schematic. Both our meat and deli departments have gotten other store's load, while they got that store got ours.

Like and FDC truck
Not sure how that would work when you don't have a live unload. That is to say that the trailer sets overnight and then a team unloads it in the morning. Also is hard to schedule for, especially if the truck runs late.

Back