Shipt affecting sfs/opu?

More Shipt people in my store now, which means more people asking me where everything under the sun is because "I need to complete this order."

One claimed she was on the phone with Brian Cornell telling him all about me. It isn’t my fault you have a prepaid order for 3 bottles of sanitizer the prepayers DONT get any different privilege than the guests at checkout. Hysterical
On the contrary we were told that they could take the product even if over the limits. Even instore online pickup/drive up orders come through with products beyond the published limits and we are told just to give it to them.
Basically if the system lets them do it we are to let it go.

On the contrary we were told that they could take the product even if over the limits. Even instore online pickup/drive up orders come through with products beyond the published limits and we are told just to give it to them.
We were told give them the limit and cancel the rest. ASANTS at its finest 🤷‍♀️

They can but that’s why you do the shipt audit

One claimed she was on the phone with Brian Cornell telling him all about me. It isn’t my fault you have a prepaid order for 3 bottles of sanitizer the prepayers DONT get any different privilege than the guests at checkout. Hysterical
I don't think it's prepaid. They advertise that it is simply a hold and the actual payment is taken after the shopper checks out. So either not prepaid or the site lies.

I am not sure what area/ state... but any high demand items are not able to be paid for whether it’s opu/du...sfs.. so a Shipt shopper, vendor, DTL, SD... a guest you get one.

Back