Archived Sick Hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my store we get sick hours and I was wondering if I can use my current accrued hours on a sick day I took about a month ago. Is there any way for me to retroactively use them? If not, how would I use them if I’m sick and have to call out the morning of the day I’m scheduled. Do I tell them when I call out? Or do I tell them my next shift that I want to use my sick hours? Or is it a form I can get on ehr or something. Thanks

If I remember correctly, requests for paid sick time have to be submitted within 48 hours of your return to work. In my store, it's a paper form but you have to go through your HRTM or ETL-HR to obtain it.

Unfortunately it is too late for that sick time. The rule for getting to add those hours is that you turn in the request asap. Like, the next shift you work get the form from HR and turn it in right then.

Honestly it’s depends on if your hrtm likes you, we can add sick/vacation for whatever date.

I’ve always had the belief that it’s your money and it’s wrong for target not to pay you out like they used to. If you were quitting I’d pay you out before the term date for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back