Archived Signing not being done correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi team!!
I am struggling with the signing team properly placing correct signing when setting the ads for the new week. The sign fixtures are incorrect and placed wrong, and every week, I have to shoot new signs to cover the blank backs of some of the ad signs. As a merchandising major, I explained to my ETL I think moving the sale merchandise on the same rack would eliminate the constant need to keep making signs and having extra work to do. His answer to me was that the VA needs to be exact because we are a training store... Does anyone else do this in their store or do they constantly have to shoot signs every week so the back of the ad signs arent blank?

Whew! Softlines signing. Partner with your signing person for the correct fixtures. Also, make sure that your ad set team trained correctly. Don't forget to scan in any signs that you shoot, to keep your Pcv score green.

My signing team tries their best to move all of the corresponding items onto the same fixture for a sale sign. If for whatever reason this isn't possible, they'll create a sign.

Hi team!!
I am struggling with the signing team properly placing correct signing when setting the ads for the new week. The sign fixtures are incorrect and placed wrong, and every week, I have to shoot new signs to cover the blank backs of some of the ad signs. As a merchandising major, I explained to my ETL I think moving the sale merchandise on the same rack would eliminate the constant need to keep making signs and having extra work to do. His answer to me was that the VA needs to be exact because we are a training store... Does anyone else do this in their store or do they constantly have to shoot signs every week so the back of the ad signs arent blank?

what do you mean by "blank backs" of signs? is it like on softlines racks that face the wall of the store (as opposed to the racetrack)? just trying to picture what your issues are. also - do you have a copy of the Promotional Signing Guide? it covers hardlines and softlines and all the correct way to set signs for the ad along with part numbers for all the things that you might need to make that happen.

Thanks team !! I partnered with overnight team and found out that they are not responsible anymore for the take down of the ad. I also decided to look at the ad the night before and start re merchandising based on the ad so the bank signs arent an issue anymore.

The SLTL should be ensuring the ad set process is as easy as possible on Sunday mornings. This includes making an easy to follow map, prepping all signs, placing signs sign holders when possible, and putting sale items together. For example, say you have some C9 mesh shorts on ad that are on a quad with some C9 compression shorts that are not on ad, the TL (or whoever it's delegated to) should rearrange the items so that the items on ad can be signed. Swapping the compression shorts out with the C9 whatever else is on ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back