Archived Signing Shift...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scheduled for a signing shift on Sunday, curious as to what that whole scanning process is in the morning. I've put up signs but only during a flow shift on a non-truck day.

Just curious what to expect.

Scanning signs in is quite simple. In rfapps, you'll type in "signt" choose 1 to scan and hit 'Y' to confirm the date. Type in the aisle of the signs(they should already be sorted by aisle for you) and scan in all the signs for that aisle. Hit 'N' when complete and type in the next aisle. Repeat ad nauseum.

Thanks.

Not sure how I ended up with a signing shift, but it's preferable to a truck.

I love ad shifts. The best part is, if you're a TM, you're probably getting out of there right when they let the guests in.

I'm scheduled for a signing shift on Sunday, curious as to what that whole scanning process is in the morning. I've put up signs but only during a flow shift on a non-truck day.

Just curious what to expect.

I agree! it's easy if you dont run into problems like missing pegs or label strip holders!

If I remember correctly, the ad signs don't have to be scanned in anymore. They still have to be scanned during takedown, but not during setup.

The only signs that need to be scanned in are the signs that have hand written locations on the 3 by 5 signs. The signs that have preprinted locations do not need to be scanned in.

The only signs that need to be scanned in are the signs that have hand written locations on the 3 by 5 signs. The signs that have preprinted locations do not need to be scanned in.

I would assume those items are on POGs/REVs/SPLs that haven't been tied yet? Or weren't at the time the signs were printed?

I would assume those items are on POGs/REVs/SPLs that haven't been tied yet? Or weren't at the time the signs were printed?
On both. Usually on Fridays signs & untied planos, that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back