Archived SNOW CLOSING

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the likliness of my store closing? we have a snowstorm here and theres parking bans and snow warning emergencies etc. its going to be especially bad when im scheduled to go in later today.... i was wonderin what the likliness of my store closing is because i cant call out since i have to call out of my 8 hour shift saturday, yikes. anyways how do i find out of were open, would they call me? thanks

1-800-888-0333, enter your store number. A recording should play, stating whether your store is open or closed. Most likely it will be open. My store closed early when we got 30 inches of snow, but was open again at 8am the next day.

never ever close, Target will not lose any money even if it's just a dollar

whats the likliness of my store closing? we have a snowstorm here and theres parking bans and snow warning emergencies etc. its going to be especially bad when im scheduled to go in later today.... i was wonderin what the likliness of my store closing is because i cant call out since i have to call out of my 8 hour shift saturday, yikes. anyways how do i find out of were open, would they call me? thanks

depends on how bad

The only way a store will close is if there is a loss of power or local authorities (police, fire, etc) tell you to close because of road conditions (mandatory road closures).
This doesn't apply to snow only, BTW; an area store was closed one time due to flooded out streets.
I called out once due to weather because the police barricaded our street.

Last edited:
You're calling out on Ssturday as well? As often as you call off, you're best getting over it and getting your plan together for how you plan to get to/from work tonight.
i am not calling off tonight. im calling off saturday because my availability got screwed up (their fault) and they wouldnt fix it, ive been asking and cant find someone to cover so i have to.

Unless there is a travel ban, you store will more than likely be open.

my store opened during the last blizzard, but after being open for 4 hours and only having one guest the lod's just closed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back