Archived So are we having this Amazon like sale this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am scheduled all this week in fulfillment for long closing shifts for this apparent big sale we are having for online orders, but have seen nothing on this forum about it. Anyone know about this, because I was blindsided with it half a week ago.

I love how they say: "Select Order Pickup, and your online order will be ready and waiting in an hour at your local Target store." We have 30 minutes to pick this stuff so why say an hour, you lying pieces of ****?

Because it makes us look better if we tell them it takes an hour, and it's ready in 30 minutes max.

Because it makes us look better if we tell them it takes an hour, and it's ready in 30 minutes max.
I heard tales from my coworkers that they used to have an hour to pick things for OPs. I thought it but a myth, but I guess this confirms it.

I love how they say: "Select Order Pickup, and your online order will be ready and waiting in an hour at your local Target store." We have 30 minutes to pick this stuff so why say an hour, you lying pieces of ****?

I'm not sure why you assumed the order gets put in the gun or sent back to the guest instantaneously. Nothing automated is quick in Target.

I am scheduled all this week in fulfillment for long closing shifts for this apparent big sale we are having for online orders, but have seen nothing on this forum about it. Anyone know about this, because I was blindsided with it half a week ago.
Yep, just saw an email about it.

I heard tales from my coworkers that they used to have an hour to pick things for OPs. I thought it but a myth, but I guess this confirms it.

When I was filling in for OPU on breaks last year it was an hour. I don't know when it changed to 30 minutes.

You can get a PlayStation classic for $20. They’re still having trouble getting rid of them I see.

Ha! Now I know why I had to pick one today. The tech TM and I were dumbfounded why one showed up as an OPU. It was a holy shit, someone is actually buying this moment.

I'm just really tired of seeing slobbery "news" articles in my feed about Amazon and Fulfillment Jesus, does Amazon own literally everything now or what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back